The ripple effect : the fate of fresh water in the twenty-first century / Alex Prud'homme.
"Alex Prud'homme's remarkable work of investigative journalism shows how fresh water is the pressing global issue of the twenty-first century"-- Provided by publisher.
"From bestselling author Alex Prud'homme, a remarkable work--part investigative report, part intellectual adventure story, part call to action--that shows how access to fresh water is the planet's most pressing isssue in the twenty-first century"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781416535454
- ISBN: 9781416535461
- ISBN: 9781439168493
- Physical Description: pages ; cm
- Edition: 1st Scribner hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2011.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Prologue: under pressure -- Quality: what is in our water -- Drought: a creeping disaster -- Flood: come hell or high water -- Water in the twenty-first century: conflict and innovation -- The ripple effect -- Water.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Water-supply > Forecasting.
Water > Pollution.
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.