Frankenstein's dog / story by Jan Wahl ; pictures by Kay Chorao.
- 4 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||E WAHL (Text)||39493105457743||Juvenile Storage Fiction||Available||-|
|Nantahala Community Library||E WAHL (Text)||39493105063855||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0133305228 :
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, 
- Copyright: ©1977
A dog's eye view of his master and his master's monster.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.