Mary had a little lamb / Sarah Josepha Hale; illus. by Tomie dePaola.
The famous nineteenth-century nursery rhyme about the school-going lamb is accompanied by the music later written for it.
- ISBN: 0823405095
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©1984
Unacc. melody: page .
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nursery rhymes, American.
Children's poetry, American.
Lambs > Juvenile poetry.
Nursery rhymes > Juvenile literature.
American poetry > Juvenile literature.
- 11 of 12 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.