Circles / by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Edward Miller.
- 8 of 9 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||J516 A (Text)||39493108059553||Juvenile Nonfiction||Checked out||05/12/2017|
|Marianna Black Library||J516 A (Text)||39493108047137||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823436422 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 082343642X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 27 x 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| "The characteristics of circles as well as how to find the radius, diameter, circumference, and area of a circle are explained and illustrated in this geometry picture book"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Age 6-10.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Circle > Juvenile literature.
Geometry > Juvenile literature.