Scythe / Neal Shusterman.
"In a world where disease has been eliminated, the only way to die is to be randomly killed ('gleaned') by professional reapers ('scythes'). Two teens must compete with each other to become a scythe--a position neither of them wants. The one who becomes a scythe must kill the one who doesn't"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781442472426
- ISBN: 1442472421
- ISBN: 9781442472433
- ISBN: 144247243X
- ISBN: 9781406379242
- ISBN: 1406379247
- Physical Description: 433 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 up.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 6.5 17 186662.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Competition > Fiction.
Apprentices > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 99 of 141 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 11 current holds with 141 total copies.