Mooncop / Tom Gauld.
The lunar colony is slowly winding down, like a small town circumvented by a new super highway. As our hero, the Mooncop, makes his daily rounds, his beat grows ever smaller, the population dwindles. A young girl runs away, a dog breaks off his leash, an automaton wanders off from the Museum of the Moon. Mooncop is equal parts funny and melancholy. capturing essential truths about humanity and making this a story of the past, present, and future, all in one. Like his Guardian and New Scientist strips, as well as his previous graphic novel, Goliath, Mooncop is told with Tom Gauld's distinctive, matter-of-fact storytelling and dry humor - an approach that has earned him fans around the world.
- ISBN: 9781770462540
- ISBN: 1770462546
- Physical Description: 94 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 17 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Montreal, Québec : Drawn & Quarterly, 2016.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Comic books, strips, etc.
Space colonies > Comic books, strips, etc.
Moon > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.