The shining / Stephen King.
A young boy and his parents spend the winter in a resort hotel which is possessed by ghosts.
- ISBN: 0385121679 :
- ISBN: 9780385121675
- Physical Description: 447 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, 1977.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.8 25 18947.
Accelerated Reader AR UG 6.5 27 18947.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hotelkeepers > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 25 of 33 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 33 total copies.