Greening your small business : how to improve your bottom line, grow your brand, satisfy your customers--and save the planet / Jennifer Kaplan.
- ISBN: 9780735204461
- ISBN: 0735204462
- Physical Description: x, 305 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Prentice Hall Press, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What does going green mean? -- Getting started -- Green opportunities -- Thinking green -- Developing your plan -- Communicate. Communicate. Communicate -- Reducing waste and recycling -- Energy management -- Water conservation -- Green office supplies -- Green human resources -- Green transportation and shipping -- Green marketing and communications -- Green business travel -- Green purchasing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Small business > Environmental aspects.
Entrepreneurship > Environmental aspects.
Social responsibility of business.
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.