Arthur's family vacation [sound recording] / Marc Brown.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||E AV KIT BROWN (Text)||39493107702518||Juvenile Kit||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316118699 (set)
- ISBN: 0316118699 (set)
- Physical Description: 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (unpaged : color illustrations ; 26 cm.)
- Publisher: New York : LB Kids/Little, Brown and Co., 
- Copyright: ℗2007
Read by the author.
Track one: With Turn-the-page signals for reading aloud. Track two: Without Turn-the-page signals..
Arthur is unhappy about going on vacation with his family, but he shows them how to make the best of a bad situation when they end up stuck in a motel because of rain.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vacations > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.