That uh-oh feeling : a story about touch / written by Kathryn Cole ; illustrated by Qin Leng.
- 6 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||E COLE (Text)||39493107984132||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781927583913 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 1927583918 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, 23 x 23 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Second Story Press, 2016.
|General Note:|| Co-published by: Boost Child & Youth Advocacy Centre.
|Summary, etc.:|| "No matter how hard she tries, Claire can't kick the soccer ball in a straight line. Her coach steps in and places his hand on her shoulder, telling her that she's too pretty to wear a frown. When he tickles her later and asks her to keep it a secret, Claire doesn't know exactly what's wrong, but something just feels "weird." Too much flattery and too much contact give her that weird, uh-oh feeling. She turns to her friends for help and learns that adults shouldn't ask kids to keep secrets about touch, so Claire tells her mother. By seeking help from others and talking about her feelings, the situation is resolved happily."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series