A tree grows in Brooklyn / Betty Smith ; with a foreword by Anna Quindlen.
- 7 of 8 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||F SMITH (Text)||39493106678396||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061120077
- ISBN: 0061120073
- Physical Description: xi, 493 pages, 16 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial Modern Classics ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperPerennial Modern Classics, 2006.
"A hardcover edition of A Tree Grows in Brooklyn was published in 1943 by Harper & Brothers, Publishers"--T.p. verso.
Young Francie Nolan, having inherited both her father's romantic and her mother's practical nature, struggles to survive and thrive growing up in the slums of Brooklyn in the early twentieth century.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.8 23 548.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poor families > Fiction.
Girls > Fiction.
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.