A Grimm warning [sound recording] / Chris Colfer.
- 12 of 14 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||JCDBOOK COLFER (Text)||39493107934483||Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
|Macon County Public Library||JCDBOOK COLFER (Text)||39493108684160||Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1478955805
- ISBN: 9781478955801
- ISBN: 9781478901716
- ISBN: 1478901713
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (approximately 10 hours, 30 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2014
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Discovering a clue left by the famous Brothers Grimm, Conner, his classmate Bree, and the outlandish Mother Goose embark on a mission across Europe to crack a code while Alex haphazardly trains as the next Fairy Godmother.
Search for related items by subject
Characters in literature > Fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.
War > Fiction.