Dinosaur detectives / written by Peter Chrisp.
- 5 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||SERIES DK READERS-4 J560.92 C560.92/2 B (Text)||39493109276826||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780756655976
- ISBN: 9780756655983
- Physical Description: 48 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : DK Publishing, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2001
Originally published: London : Dorling Kindersley Limited, 2001.
Describes the research and discoveries of paleontologists that led to significant information on dinosaur species, fossil records, migration, and their evolution into birds.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.5 1 45924.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleontologists > Juvenile literature.
Paleontologists > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.