Ode to a commode : concrete poems / Brian P. Cleary ; illustrated by Andy Rowland.
- 16 of 16 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||J811.54 CLE (Text)||39493108264104||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467720458
- ISBN: 1467720453
- ISBN: 9781467744546
- ISBN: 1467744549
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Millbrook Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes a bibliographical references (page 32)
Is that a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a poem! Concrete poems are shaped like their subjects. They can look like objects, animals, or even people. You won't find many straight lines here! Ode to a Commode is packed with mind-bending poems to make you puzzle and ponder. And when you've finished reading, you can try your hand at writing your own concrete poems!
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Concrete poetry > Juvenile literature.
American poetry > Juvenile literature.