I am Albert Einstein / Brad Meltzer ; illustrated by Christopher Eliopoulos.
"Even when he was a kid, Albert Einstein did things his own way. He thought in pictures instead of words, and his special way of thinking helped him understand big ideas like the structure of music and why a compass always points north. Those ideas made him want to keep figuring out the secrets of the universe. Other people thought he was just a dreamer, but because of his curiosity, Einstein grew up to be one of the greatest scientists the world has ever known"--
- ISBN: 0803740840
- ISBN: 9780803740846
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.2 0.5 169440.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
Physicists > Juvenile literature.
Physicists > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 41 of 45 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 45 total copies.