Maus : a survivor's tale / Art Spiegelman.
- 18 of 23 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||YA GRAPHIC SPIEGELMAN (Text)||39493108531528||Young Adult Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780679406419
- ISBN: 0679406417
- Physical Description: 295 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: 25th anniversary edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pantheon Books, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
pt. 1. My father bleeds history -- pt. 2. And here my troubles began.
Maus is a haunting tale within a tale. Vladek's harrowing story of survival is woven into the author's account of his tortured relationship with his aging father. Against the backdrop of guilt brought by survival, they stage a normal life of small arguments and unhappy visits.
Search for related items by subject
Comics (Graphic works)