Sewing school : 21 sewing projects kids will love to make / Amie Petronis Plumley & Andria Lisle ; photography by Justin Fox Burks.
Kids can sew too! This inspiring guide includes 21 fun sewing projects for children ages 5 and up. With easy-to-follow illustrated instructions and cut-out patterns, young crafters will quickly be sewing up colorful pillows, potholders, dolls, blankets, and more. These kid-tested projects require only minimal supervision and most can be made using simple hand stitches, so no sewing machine is required. With plenty of encouragement and helpful tips, Sewing School helps young sewers develop their skills while sparking a passion that will last a lifetime.
- ISBN: 9781603425780
- ISBN: 1603425780
- Physical Description: 143 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: North Adams, Mass. : Storey Pub., 
- Copyright: ©2010
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sewing > Juvenile literature.
- 16 of 20 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 20 total copies.