Talking peace : a vision for the next generation / Jimmy Carter.
Discusses the various factors involved in peace negotiations and conflict resolution, examining such elements as the living conditions of citizens in peacetime and wartime and the effect of international relations on innocent citizens.
- ISBN: 0525449590
- Physical Description: xv, 192 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton Children's Books, 1993.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 10.2 9 8492.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Peace > Juvenile literature.
International relations > Juvenile literature.
War > Juvenile literature.
United States > Foreign relations > Juvenile literature.
United States > Foreign relations.
- 7 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.