The angel's game / Carlos Ruiz Zafón ; translated into English by Lucia Graves.
- 3 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||F RUIZ ZAFON (Text)||39493107464200||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780767931113
- Physical Description: 531 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Anchor Books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2010.
Offered a career-making writing deal from an enigmatic publisher in turbulent 1960s Barcelona, David Martn̕ wonders about his capacity for writing a book for which the publisher claims others will live and die.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Journalists > Spain > Barcelona > Fiction.
Authors > Spain > Barcelona > Fiction.
Antiquarian booksellers > Spain > Barcelona > Fiction.
Barcelona (Spain) > Fiction.