- 26 of 27 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 27 total copies.
0 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||F AGEE (Text)||39493106090147||Adult Fiction||Checked out||08/25/2022|
- ISBN: 1400065968
- ISBN: 9781400065967
- Physical Description: 393 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2007
A panoramic story that ranges from the New Madrid earthquake of 1811 through the Civil War to the bootlegging days of the 1930s. When the earthquake brings Annie Lark's Missouri house down on top of her, she finds herself pinned under the massive roof beam, facing certain death. Rescued by French fur trapper Jacques Ducharme, Annie learns to love the strong, brooding man and resolves to live out her days as his River Wife.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Missouri > Fiction.