The heirloom / Beverly Lewis.
After her widowed father remarries, nineteen-year-old Clara Bender is no longer needed to help run his household. When she comes across letters from her mother's aunt Ella Mae Zook, she sets off to visit Lancaster County's Hickory Hollow to decide where her future lies. Ella Mae is not quite ready to move from the farmhouse where she and her recently deceased husband spent over fifty happy years, but her children are eager to resettle her, making Clara's visit seem like an answer to prayer. The two women form a warm bond while restoring an heirloom wedding quilt. Eventually, Ella Mae suggests that Clara stay for the summer, giving Clara an opportunity to meet the area's eligible young men. But when the unexpected happens, will Clara find where her heart truly belongs?
- ISBN: 9798890590497
- ISBN: 9798212891288
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (10 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Libby McKnight.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.