Outdoor life field guide
A collection of short articles with tips for fishing, hunting, and outdoor skills.
- Physical Description: 46 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Publisher: [United States]: Publisher not identified, [1978, 1989]
- Copyright: ©1978, 1989
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Live-bait secrets -- How to catch bait and keep it fresh -- Know your knots? -- How to bring your fish home fresh -- How to fillet fish -- Ready for first aid? -- The right ropes, the top knots -- Pathfinding the easy way -- How to read animal tracks -- Simple ways to sight in your rifle -- Where to hit big game -- How to pattern your shotgun
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishing > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Hunting > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Outdoor life > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.