My piano / Jen Fier Jasinski ; illustrated by Anita Bagdi.
Explore the workings of a grand piano through the eyes of a young musician preparing for recital. The cumulative structure should satisfy curious readers interested in how pianos function, from the pedal pressed to the ground to the keys that hoist the hammers. It's sure to be a musical treat for students, teachers, and music enthusiasts alike.
- ISBN: 9781957655161
- ISBN: 195765516X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Louisville, Kentucky, USA : Gnome Road Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Piano > Juvenile fiction.
Concerts > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 4 of 9 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.