The Longmire defense [sound recording] / by Craig Johnson ; read by George Guidall
Deep in the heart of the Wyoming countryside, Walt Longmire, sheriff of Absaroka County, is called to a crime scene like few others that he has seen. This crime will force him to confront the ghosts of his past, as his grandfather's past offers clues for Walt's investigation.
- ISBN: 9781705023549
- ISBN: 1705023541
- ISBN: 9781705025109
- ISBN: 1705025102
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 hours, 30 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in
- Edition: Unabridged
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by George Guidall.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 16 of 22 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 22 total copies.