The ghostly photos / Margaret Peterson Haddix.
While investigating a series of old, spooky photos of a seemingly transparent boy for their friend Ree, who lives above a funeral home, best friends Colin and Neveah follow the clues to solve this mystery from the Great Depression.
- ISBN: 9780063089815
- ISBN: 0063089815
- Physical Description: 321 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8 to 12 Ingram
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Junk trade > Juvenile fiction.
Photographs > Juvenile fiction.
Family secrets > Juvenile fiction.
Depressions > 1929 > United States > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 29 of 31 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 31 total copies.