Diamonds and doom [large print] / John D. Nesbitt.
"Shortly after Dunbar goes to work at the Hook ranch, a ranch hand who aspires to marry the cook's niece is found dead. The niece, Vivian, works at the mercantile, and her boss seems to be fond of her. Another cowhand on the ranch also fancies her, but he, too, ends up dead. Dunbar and Edwin "Rye" Ryerson, the cook who tells the story, go to a local brother to learn more. Back in town, Dunbar and Rye learn that Madeline, a street girl, has been killed. From there, they pursue the killer and his accomplice across a snowy landscape." -- Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9798885782173
- Physical Description: 345 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cowboys > Fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 8 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 8 total copies.