Viking strong / Doug Cenko.
Ingrid has everything a Viking could want--a cozy home, a best friend, and very cute kittens. But she's always wanted one more thing, to win the Strongest Viking Contest. Her only problem? She doesn't know how to swim! Her best friend Stig is determined to help her learn . . . but along the way Ingrid learns that that some things are even more important than winning.
- ISBN: 9780593202326
- ISBN: 0593202325
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 27 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Muscle strength > Juvenile fiction.
Swimming > Juvenile fiction.
Contests > Juvenile fiction.
Vikings > Juvenile fiction.
- 12 of 18 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.