Living the locavore lifestyle : hunting, fishing, gathering wild fruit and nuts, growing a garden and raising chickens toward a more sustainable and healthy way of living / Bruce and Elaine Ingram.
- ISBN: 9781944962036
- ISBN: 1944962034
- Physical Description: v, 168 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Salisbury, MD : Secant Publishing, 
Owning rural land is not a prerequisite for leading a locavore-like lifestye. Anyone with a backyard can raise a small garden, fruit trees, and a few chickens. Anyone with a local farmers' market can support the entrepreneurs who sell their produce there. Almost anyone who wants to fish can find lakes, streams, or ponds nearby. And anyone with a bucket can find places to gather nature's bounty. -- From back cover.
Search for related items by subject
Food supply > Seasonal variations.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.