On the tracks! / written by Claire Philip ; illustrated by Steven Wood.
"Trains are an exciting topic for readers of all ages, but especially for early learners. They enjoy discovering how trains work, what the different kinds of trains are, and how quickly they can move people and goods from place to place. Those are just some of the things they learn in this creative and charming guide to trains, featuring adorable illustrated characters and accessible text"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781538392775
- ISBN: 1538392771
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Buffalo, NY : Windmill Books, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Railroad trains > Juvenile literature.
Picture books > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.