The 23rd midnight [sound recording] / James Patterson & Maxine Paetro.
Detective Lindsay Boxer put serial killer Evan Burke in jail. Reporter Cindy Thomas wrote a book that put him on the bestseller list. An obsessed maniac has turned Burke's true-crime story into a playbook. And is embellishing it with gruesome touches all his own. Now Lindsay's tracking an elusive suspect, and the entire Murder Club is facing destruction.
- ISBN: 9781668625903
- ISBN: 1668625903
- ISBN: 9781668633878
- ISBN: 1668633876
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (approximately 8 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Title from disc label.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by January LaVoy.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 27 of 42 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 2 current holds with 42 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||CDBOOK PATTERSON (Text)||39493110081066||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||CDBOOK PATTERSON (Text)||39493109465601||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|