The National Parks scavenger hunt : a family-friendly way to explore all 63 parks / Stacy Tornio.
"It's so easy to go through the routine of visiting a national park, but this book will encourage families to truly experience the outing. By having things to look for and learn about, it will help families truly be present and in the moment while enjoying these amazing, beautiful lands meant for all people. This is more than just a checklist. Every scavenger hunt is a to-do list...a challenge...a game...and an adventure the whole family can have together"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781643261768
- ISBN: 1643261762
- Physical Description: 235 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Portland, Oregon : Timber Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
East -- Midwest -- Mountain West -- Southwest -- Utah and Nevada -- California -- Pacific Northwest -- Pacific Islands -- Alaska.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Trivia and miscellanea.
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.