Tadpoles / Matt James.
On a rainy morning, a father and son bond over a walk through a field full of freshly formed ponds teeming with tadpoles.
- ISBN: 9780823450053
- ISBN: 0823450058
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"A Neal Porter Book."
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 to 8. Holiday House.
Grades K-1. Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tadpoles > Juvenile fiction.
Frogs > Juvenile fiction.
Vernal pools > Juvenile fiction.
Parent and child > Juvenile fiction.
- 8 of 12 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.