Eco-trains / by Golriz Golkar.
"Choo, choo! A special train comes down the track. What makes it so unique? It's an eco-train. Explore trains that are better for the planet! Engaging photos and carefully leveled text with an environmental spin goes green for this fan-favorite vehicle book"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636917474
- ISBN: 163691747X
- ISBN: 9781636917542
- ISBN: 1636917542
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-6 Bearport Publishing Company.
Grades K-1 Bearport Publishing Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electric railroad trains > Juvenile literature.
Railroad trains > Environmental aspects > Juvenile literature.
Railroad trains > Technological innovations > Juvenile literature.
Railroad trains > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.