Sober spirituality : the joy of a mindful relationship with alcohol / Erin Jean Warde.
"A priest, spiritual director, and sobriety coach invites us to bring mindfulness into our relationships with alcohol as a way to be awakened to the beauty of our lives in mind, body, and soul"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781587435676
- ISBN: 1587435675
- Physical Description: xii, 177 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Brazos Press, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Addicts > Religious life.
Substance abuse > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Alcohol > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.