Winnie and Nelson : portrait of a marriage / Jonny Steinberg.
"From one of South Africa's foremost nonfiction writers, a deeply researched, shattering new account of Nelson Mandela's relationship with Winnie Madikizela-Mandela. Drawing on never-before-seen material, Steinberg reveals the fractures and stubborn bonds at the heart of a volatile and ground-breaking union, a very modern political marriage which was performed on the world stage." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780525656852
- ISBN: 0525656855
- Physical Description: xxii, 550 pages, 16 pages of unnumbered plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"This is a Borzoi book published by Alfred A. Knopf."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 485-526) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Nelson : early years -- Winnie : early years -- Johannesburg -- Prison-detention -- Brandfort-Pollsmoor -- Headlong.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 11 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.