Change your brain every day : simple daily practices to strengthen your mind, memory, moods, focus, energy, habits, and relationships / Daniel G. Amen, MD.
Psychiatrist and clinical neuroscientist Daniel Amen, MD, draws on over 40 years' clinical practice with tens of thousands of patients to give you the most effective daily habits he has seen that can help you improve your brain, master your mind, boost your memory, and make you feel happier, healthier, and more connected to those you love. Today is the day to start changing the trajectory of your life, one tiny step at a time.
- ISBN: 9781705019429
- ISBN: 1705019420
- ISBN: 9798212410137
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (15 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Jim Frangione.
Search for related items by subject
Mental health > Popular works.
Brain > Popular works.
HEALTH & FITNESS / Healthy Living.
PSYCHOLOGY / Emotions.
- 2 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.