Desolation Creek / William W. Johnstone and J. A. Johnstone.
Building a branch takes heart and grit, and Smoke and Sally Jensen are capable of meeting the challenges of the land. When Smoke learns his old friend Preacher has been ambushed by outlaws, he saddles up and hits the vengeance trail with fellow mountain men Audie and Nighthawk. The town of Desolation Creek in Montana Territory has been taken over by Vernon "Venom" McFadden and his men, harassing terrified homesteaders and townsfolk to get his hands on property that's rumored to be rich with gold. Smoke and his friends -- including Sally -- need a plan to root out Venom's gang of prairie rats -- adapted from jacket.
- ISBN: 0786049855
- ISBN: 9780786049851
- Physical Description: 316 pages ; 17 cm.
- Edition: First Pinnacle mass market printing.
- Publisher: [New York] : Pinnacle Books, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Includes an excerpt for This man must die.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jensen, Smoke > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Gunfighters > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 13 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.