The bullet garden [large print] / Stephen Hunter.
"July, 1944: The lush, rolling hills of Normandy are dotted with a new feature--German snipers. From their vantage points, they pick off hundreds of Allied soldiers every day, bringing the D-Day invasion to its knees. It's clear that someone is tipping off these snipers with the locations of American GIs, but who? And how? General Eisenhower demands his intelligence service to find the best shot in the Allied military to counter this deadly SS operation. Enter Pacific hero Earl Swagger, assigned this crucial and bloody mission. With crosshairs on his back, Swagger can't trust anyone as he infiltrates the shadowy corners of London and France for answers."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781638086420
- ISBN: 1638086427
- Physical Description: 623 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Regular print version previously published by Atria Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swagger, Earl (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Snipers > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Campaigns > France > Normandy > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 17 of 20 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 20 total copies.