Malia in Hawai'i : celebrating all the parts of me! / written by Karyn Hopper ; illustrated by Tammy Yee.
Surfing or dancing, parades or hula, noodles or sushi? Malia likes them all! Malia in Hawaii is the story of a little girl with a long name, and an even longer list of things she likes to eat and do. Join Malia Sachi Ging Ging Lee as she explores the food and fun of her Hawaii home.
- ISBN: 9781939487193
- ISBN: 1939487196
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Honolulu, Hawai'i : Mutual Publishing, LLC., 
- Copyright: ©2013
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Multiculturalism Hawaii > Juvenile fiction.
Hawaii > Social life and customs > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.