The great displacement : climate change and the next American migration / Jake Bittle.
"The untold story of climate migration-the personal stories of those experiencing displacement, the portraits of communities being torn apart by disaster, and the implications for all of us as we confront a changing future."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982178253
- ISBN: 1982178256
- Physical Description: xxi, 345 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster Hardcover Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 291-336) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
End of the earth -- After the flood -- Burnout -- Story of the Verdins -- Frankenstein City -- Why should this a desert be? -- Bailout -- Where will we go?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Environmental refugees > United States.
Forced migration > United States.
Climatic changes > Social aspects > United States.
- 15 of 25 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 2 current holds with 25 total copies.