Slaughter at Wolf Creek [large print] / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
"There's a new stranger in town, and he goes by the name of Lucas Blaine. Some folks say he's the fastest gun in the West. But Ben Savage don't put much stock in what folks say--until the killing starts. So far, Blaine has his sights set on just one target: a pretty widow who's staying with the wife of a Baptist preacher. No one knows what the connection is between the two, but the local sheriff isn't taking any chances. In the past, he's relied on Ben Savage to help keep Wolf Creek from becoming target practice for gunslingers. But this time, a woman is involved. And the gunslinger's about to turn Wolf Creek into a slaughterhouse."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9798885785785
- Physical Description: 441 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Texas Rangers > Fiction.
Bars (Drinking establishments) > Fiction.
Gunfighters > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.