Where the river begins / Patricia M. St. John.
Ten-year-old Francis, confused and misguided, must stay with a family while his mother is institutionalized, and during this time he discovers the source of the nearby river and of Christian life.
- ISBN: 9780802481245
- Physical Description: 131 pages ;
- Publisher: Chicago : Moody Publishers, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Moody Publishers.
Grades 4-6. Moody Publishers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian life > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
Foster children > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.