What to do with a stick / Jane Yolen ; illustrated by Paolo Domeniconi.
Illustrations and rhyming text celebrate the remarkable joys of a sick that can anchor a daydream, fend off monsters, and even make music.
- ISBN: 9781568463650
- ISBN: 1568463650
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Editions, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-9. Creative Editions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Staffs (Sticks, canes, etc.) > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Play > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 23 of 33 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 33 total copies.