Out of silence, sound. Out of nothing, something : a writer's guide / Susan Griffin.
"In an elegant but contemporary voice, award-winning author Susan Griffin breaks down the creative process step-by-step, guiding the reader through a practical course in how to begin and end a work of literature, whether fiction or nonfiction, poetry, orprose"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781640094109
- ISBN: 1640094105
- Physical Description: 230 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Counterpoint edition.
- Publisher: Berkeley, California : Counterpoint, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part I. Before the Beginning -- Part II. Writing -- Process -- Material Worlds -- Making It Whole -- Telling Stories -- Second Sight -- Part III. The Means to an End.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authorship > Technique.
- 1 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.