The fires of hell / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
When Comanchero Cullen Brice kidnaps his daughter to sell to Comanche raiders, Texas Ranger Matt McCulloch rides hard for Texas to save her, but soon discovers that hell hath no fury like a woman raised by a Ranger who's just as dangerous as her captors.
- ISBN: 9780786049592
- ISBN: 0786049596
- Physical Description: 364 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Pinnacle Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Includes excerpt from " Fort Misery"
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bounty hunters > Fiction.
Comanche Indians > Fiction.
Abduction > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 21 of 23 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 23 total copies.