Bring them back alive! : Antarctic survivors / by James Buckley Jr. : illustrated by Cassie Anderson.
"When explorer Ernest Shackleton's ship got stuck in Antarctic ice, he and his crew found themselves stranded and fighting for their lives in a freezing, faraway place. Explore the exciting true story of Antarctic survivors pushed to the limits in this graphic adventure. Then, learn Antarctic survival tips and read the stories of other Antarctic survivors"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636919881
- ISBN: 163691988X
- ISBN: 9781636919959
- ISBN: 1636919952
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A bold adventure -- Stranded! -- An incredible journey -- Anarctic survival tips -- Other Antarctic survivors.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-11 Bearport Publishing Company.
Grades 4-6 Bearport Publishing Company.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.