Everyone feels anxious sometimes / written by Dr. Daniela Owen ; illustrated by Gülce Baycik.
Anxiety can be caused by many different things ... It can make children feel bad in all sorts of ways, but it's important to remember that it's ok to feel anxious as long as you can manage it. "Everyone Feels Anxious Sometimes" is a self-help guide that aims to educate kids on how to calm feelings of anxiety that they are experiencing every day. This story provides the perfect tips and tricks for how to combat anxiousness with just a few simple steps that make all the difference. -- Amazon.com
- ISBN: 9781955151320
- ISBN: 1955151326
- ISBN: 9781955151313
- ISBN: 1955151318
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [San Diego, California] : Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream, Inc., 2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Anxiety > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.