The infinite questions of Dottie Bing / by Molly B. Burnham ; with illustrations by Fanny Liem.
Ten-year-old Dottie learns to navigate the odd spaces between grieving and everyday living when her newly widowed grandfather comes to stay with her family.
The solution to every problem starts with a question-- and Dottie Bing is a champion question-asker. When grandma Ima dies and Dottie's grandpa Walter comes to stay, he brings the biggest problem Dottie has ever encountered: a broken heart. Are there any problems the right question can't solve? -- adapted from jacket
- ISBN: 9780593406663
- ISBN: 0593406664
- Physical Description: 199 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Dial Books for Young Readers.
Grades 3-7. Dial Books for Young Readers.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.8 5 518233.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grief > Juvenile fiction.
Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Questions and answers > Juvenile fiction.
- 7 of 8 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.