Conversations with birds / Priyanka Kumar.
""Birds are my almanac. They tune me into the seasons, and into myself." So begins this lively collection of essays by acclaimed filmmaker and novelist Priyanka Kumar"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781571313997
- ISBN: 1571313990
- Physical Description: 281 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Milkweed Editions, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Mango-colored bird -- A zen monk at work -- The rasa of bulbuls -- A flicker of light -- The fruit orchard -- Le petit nuthatch -- Interlude: Western tanager -- The bobcat in my rosebed -- The mystery dimension -- Messengers from the past -- Damsels floating in air -- Crepuscular activities -- Prairie dog town -- Pedernal mountain -- La jornada del muerto -- Lifting the veil -- Desert breeding grounds -- Mi casita -- The mountain lion of birds -- Clifftop.
Search for related items by subject
- 6 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.