Moscow / Heather Kissock.
"The World Class Cities series takes readers on a journey to some of the world's most interesting cities, exploring their history, culture, and economic strengths"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781791138363
- ISBN: 1791138365
- ISBN: 9781791138370
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : AV2, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Get to Know Moscow -- Where Is Moscow? -- Climate -- Population and geography -- Many peoples -- Tourism -- Things to do in Moscow -- Sports -- Economy -- Quiz -- Key Words/Index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-11 AV2
Grades 2-3 AV2
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moscow (Russia) > Description and travel > Juvenile literature.
Moscow (Russia) > Social life and customs > Juvenile literature.
Moscow (Russia) > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.